I also finished some other stash projects in the past couple of weeks. I used up the last of my red All Seasons Cotton, making a winter hat and a pair of cute mitts with wee bow buttons.
I had some more Rowan wool from a charity shop, tweedy Aran, which made a quick Brick sweater. There were a few problems with picking up stitches for the neckline, but I got there in the end!
Finally, I finished off the sleeves of a rather bright zigzag sweater from an old issue of Simply Knitting. This one's only been on the needles for a year, and I'm not sure I like it. It's got a mistake in the patterning on the front which I can't unsee, but I'm not unpicking it all to fix it. Although it's a bit full-on to look at, it's really warm, so I will probably wear it at some point.
Now to sort through the stash and find some more projects to add to my list!