Finally, after one blanket and three cushions, my giant pack of Stylecraft Special DK has gone! I used the last bits up by double crocheting a long strip in random stripes. Then I crocheted the cast on and cast off edges together, popped a cushion inside, and crocheted together the side seams. To make it a little fancier, I added a very basic edging. Yes, I know it's a bit wonky, but honestly I was so pleased to be finished that I didn't really care. I wasn't very sure about the eventual colour scheme, I thought it was a bit cold and unbalanced, but one of my friends loved it so much that she has a new cushion!