Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Baby things

I've finished the present for my manager's new baby - here are the results. I made a little tank top from a pattern in "Simply Knitting", using wool that I picked up in a charity shop. I think it might be a cotton mix, and it's lovely and soft and squishy. I also made some booties with Rowan cotton, which look so cute I almost don't want to give them away.

































I made a little card as well, using some tiny wooden animals that I had. Making baby things makes me so broody - only 16 weeks to go until I meet my own little one!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, that little tank top is gorgeous. Love the rest too, but that tank top - mmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I must admit I really love the tank top! That wool was a great find x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best bit is, I still have about 8 balls left, and it only takes 2 to make a tank top!

    ReplyDelete